When washing your shirt you should always turn it inside out. For shirts featuring screen printed graphic designs, turning your shirt inside out will protect the longevity of the images which are actually fused to the fibers of fabric. For embroidered letters, turning your shirt inside out will protect the appearance and stability of your Greek letters from the intense environment inside of your washing machine and dryer!
Discounts for Group Orders
If you're interested in learning more about our group discounts and possible customization options for group orders, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The graphics featured in this design are copyright protected and the exclusive property of one89seven Apparel, LLC t/a Greek State of Mind. The graphics featured in this design may not be used without the express written permission and confirmation of one89seven Apparel, LLC.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem